19 March 2017

Freya Deco Moulded Plunge: we were not meant to be!





Like many full bust bloggers, my bra fitting history HAD to include a Freya Deco Moulded Plunge!
I was drawn to that nude versatility and to that awesome cleavage...
might be it worked out for me?

Find out in the rest of the post:



CONSTRUCTION

Deco is a seamless moulded bra, featuring a plunge cut!


It fastens in the back with three rows and two columns of hooks-and-eyes 
and the straps are fully adjustable.

APPEARANCE

Deco Moulded Plunge is the simplest of all the Deco's family members!
It's meant to be an (excellent) t-shirt bra so it's functional and disappers under most clothes,
and not exactly meant to be super pretty!
It's shade of nude has a pinkish undertone.



It has a little bow on the central gore and simpler ones at the beginning of each strap!


FIT

I ordered my usual UK size, 28FF,
and contrary to what I've heard about the cups being too big and the bands too loose,
I thought that both run true to size!

The band measures about 62 cm (24,4 inches) and it's somewhat stretchy, though firm!
As for the cups, their width is 13,2 cm (5,2 inches) and the cup depth of 21,8 cm (8,6 inches).

Deco gives a very rounded uplifted shape (maybe a little too much for my taste actually!)
and it's know for it's major cleavage!
Little bras in the business can produce this kind of boob-action!

Regardless of that,
I found the bra a little too wide for me and also a bit too shallow, especially on the bottom,
and would enjoyed to place the straps in about 2 cm...
I also think this bra works best for FoT (full on top) shapes;
as an even to FoB gal, I find myself gaping a bit at the top after a few hours of wear,
even though I'm feeling my boobs being pushed inward, because of the lack of immediate projection...

CONCLUSIONS

Despite not working for me, Deco might be the one for you,
especially if you're FoT, with medium projection and a medium width!

It's one of the most popular big cup bras ever for some reason
and it's a great basic in any lingerie wardrobe, as long as the fit is right for you!

It's available in sizes 28-30 D-GG, 32-36 B-GG, and 38 B-G.
Happy shopping!
Hope you enjoyed my review!
Feel free to ask any questions you might have,
I love bra-talking hahaha!

Kisses


Clicking or purchasing through some of the links/images in this post may yield commissions for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment