12 April 2017

Panache Cari: the softest spacer cup!



For A/W 2016, Panache Lingerie introduced Cari (which is now a continuity style),

and I was curious to know it: it was the first (and only!) spacer cup I've tried!

I tried it in size 28F back in 2016, and took some in-store pictures to document it!

Hope you enjoy my tiny review:


CONSTRUCTION

Cari is a moulded spacer bra,
and it's cups are made of a thinly padded material!
It's straps are fully adjustable and can be clasped in a racer back fashion, for more versatility!
It closes in 2 rows of 3 columns of hooks-and-eyes to fasten the band.

APPEARANCE

Cari reminds me of Fantasie's best seller Rebecca!


It's a simple bra, with a romantic look...
the bows are simple and delicate 
and the front part of the band is adorned with a detailed embroidery.

FIT

This bra gives a very natural shape and is invisible under the clothes!
It's super comfortable...to the point we can forget we're wearing anything!


The band feels true to size!
The cups are moderately deep and are on the wider side.
I sized down my usual 28FF/30F at Panache to a 28F...
If I had tried the 28FF, I'm sure it would be too wide for me!

CONCLUSIONS

If you're looking for a comfortable, soft and thin t-shirt bra,
Cari is the one for you!

It's available in sizes 28 DD-G and 30-38 D-G.



Do you like spacer cups? Have you tried any?

Other reviews:
AbracaBra (30E)
Bratabase

kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment