13 May 2017

Panache Andorra: the perfect spring blue!


I had the chance to try this beautiful bluebell shade of the Panache Andorra last spring,
and as I'm looking at it once more, I cannot seem to forgive myself for not owning it!
You see, I got to try this drop dead gorgeous bra in size 28FF at my local store,
but since I was eyeing Marcie in a similar color way back them, I passed it out!
It was a HUGE mistake, specially considered the Marcie didn't work!

Either way, I got the chance to review it, so here it is!
Marvel at this classic beauty, will you?



CONSTRUCTION

Andorra is the first full cup bra I've ever tried, and it's a balcony style with a 3 part construction!



It's made of two kinds of lace: the upper part features a delicate, soft and stretchable lace,
that can adjust to a wide variety of breast shapes,
and the lower part is a stronger one, for more support!
Inside, each cup has a nice side sling, which helps to center the breast tissue!



The straps are fully adjustable and the band fastens with 2 rows of 3 columns of hooks-and-eyes! 



APPEARANCE

Andorra is one of those timeless beauties when it comes to lingerie,
that will make all the lovers of the classy romantic flower lace lust over it!



In the lovely new spring/summer 2016 shade - bluebell - it becomes even prettier and youthful!



I love the fact that the lace doesn't stop at the cups, extending to the gore, band and straps...
it adds a touch of elegance to the bra!



The gore is adorned with a minimalistic satin ribbon, in the same color of the bra!



I had the pleasure to also try the marvelous shorts and - oh my - are they pretty, 
in all that semi-sheer adorable lace!
I'm telling you, as a fan of tiny tiny underwear, I was pretty skeptical while trying these on...
but the moment I saw how they fit...wow, I was instantly a fan!
They compliment the bra perfectly, making it a romantic yet sexy set!


FIT

The 28FF, my usual Panache size, feels true to size and it's very comfortable!



The band is 58 cm (22,8 inches) and feels pretty snug.
(I didn't stretched it, because I didn't *o* keep the bra!)



The cups have a depth of 23 cm (9,1 inches) and feel roomy and forgiving enough for projection;
the stretchy lace allows for FoB shapes and helps to minimize asymmetry!





Having 13,3 cm (5,3 inches) of width, Andorra's cup are just narrow enough for me;
the side wiring is pretty low for a full cup bra, making it pretty comfy in the armpits!
As you can see, Andorra provides a uplifted yet natural shape;
it's a little bit pointed, especially on my left breast, the smaller one, 
but it still looks very nice under shirts!



CONCLUSIONS

I wasn't expecting to love Andorra this much... I was *this* close to take it home with me!
The only slight problem I had with it was the pointy shape on my leftie and that was totally passable...

Now girls, if you love the coverage and support a full cup can offer,
don't miss out this goooorgeous colorway from Andorra!
Don't let the "granny" looks deceive you...try it on...you may be in for a surprise!

Along with this beautiful shade of blue,
this bra also exists in the continuity colors of white, black and pearl.
Right now, the spring 2017 color is a beautiful mineral blue shade!

You can get your Andorra at Her Room, FigleavesSelfridges, Bras & HoneyJournelle and La Redoute.
You can still grab a lot of colorful older shades at eBay and Amazon, for amazing prices,
along with the plunge version (now discontinued)!

Andorra is available in sizes:

Other reviews:
Undiegamer (28FF)
Bras I Hate (30H)
A Sophisticated Pair (30HH)
Bratabase

Are you feeling the need to go "granny"?
Did this model surprise you?

Have a lovely week, guys!
Kisses



No comments:

Post a Comment